COVID-19 Safety Policy
Important Notice About This Policy
The plan described below is based on COVID-19 virus and vaccination information
available to us as of February 14, 2021
and is highly likely to change over the next several months. You may be asked to
review and sign new disclaimers as the Weekend event dates approach.
Sign up for the Newsletter to receive the lastest information as it becomes available.
Ready to register but not yet vaccinated?
No worries! The registration process will allow you to complete registration pending
vaccination and a reminder will be sent to those who have not confirmed vaccination 3 weeks
prior to the event so that you can complete the information as requested.
Proof of Vaccination Required
Fist Fest attendees will be required to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination at registration.
Vaccination must be completed at least three (3) weeks prior to the event.
The following information must appear on vaccine documentation:
- Which vaccine was administered.
- The date(s) of vaccination(s)
- Document is either
- signed by the provider(s) who administered the injection(s), or
- has another method validating the procedure has been completed
Take a photo of your document. Keep the photo on your phone as a backup in case you lose
or forget the original documentation. In the photo please include:
- The vaccination document.
- Photo ID
- Timestamp the photo. An alternative to a timestamp is to take a photo
that includes a dated document, such as a newspaper, mail with a
postmark or a photo of an online news website with a date displayed.
- Click Here to see the example photos.
- To reiterate, the vaccine photo will be used as backup confirmation in
case you lose or forget the original documentation.
If you cannot produce an original vaccination document or photo
you will be denied access to the event.
During online registration you will be instructed to acknowledge and agree to all
2021 Fist Fest event attendance requirements. You will acknowledge that while
vaccination appears to provide some level of COVID-19 immunity this is not guaranteed,
and COVID-19 infection may occur. Symptoms you should watch for include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you leave the Metropolis Entertainment Complex grounds after registration:
- Attendees who leave the resort property may be asked to confirm vaccination
or event registration upon re-entry.
- You will not need to provide your vaccine documentation.
Online Attestation Required
During online registration you will be instructed to acknowledge
and agree to all 2021 Fist Fest event attendance requirements.
- You agree not to hold Fist Fest and Metropolis Entertainment Complex responsible for
contraction of COVID-19 or the consequences of infection.
- You acknowledge that while vaccination likely provides some level of COVID-19 immunity
this is not guaranteed, and infection may occur.
- You understand that vaccinated individuals who contract COVID-19, may experience mild
illness or be asymptomatic and may transmit the virus to others. Continued use of masks,
gloves, handwashing, and cleaning of equipment is strongly advised regardless of vaccine
status. You acknowledge the continued risk to contract COVID-19 via close contact, with
or without a mask, other protections or social distancing.
- You acknowledge that you will be denied admission without documented proof of vaccination.